Jol Rose is a Swindon-based singer-songwriter. With roots in London, Jol has performed his raw mix of Americana acoustic folk on moving trains, stationary flat-bed trucks and remote Pacific islands. His debut album My Nebraska, recorded and released in Swindon 2019, mixes stateside influences with desolation and doubt from much closer to home.
Gigs go some way back, some fun ones including
- Unity Park – Luganville, Vanuatu
- Hope & Anchor – London, UK
- Passy Metro – Paris, France
- Maggie’s Farm – Ely, UK
- Hampshire Hotel – Delft, NL
- Bradford Roots Festival – Bradford-on-Avon, UK
- Acoustic Couch – Bracknell, UK
- Chattahoochee – Hamburg, DE
- India House – New Orleans, USA
- Cricklade Club – Cricklade, UK
- Pilhuhn – Lohne, DE
- The Wolfhound – Haarlem, NL
More coming soon.